The Best Truck Driving Jobs in the Industry
Reliable, experienced truck drivers are valuable to us. At Dick Lavy Trucking, we’re always trying to fill our truck driving jobs with the best drivers in the industry. When our drivers are happy, our customers are happy, too, leading to long-term success for everyone.
Our Hiring Regions
Our current hiring regions are very specific. Here are the needs for each state within a 50 mile radius of the location specified:
- Illinois — Drivers near I-70, I-80 and I-57, Joliet, Springfield and Peoria
- Indiana — Drivers are needed in the northern part of the state and near Indianapolis
- Kentucky — Drivers are needed along I-75
- Maryland — We need drivers along I-70 from Hagerstown to Baltimore, also Elkridge, Monrovia and Elkton
- Ohio — Most of Ohio needs drivers
- Pennsylvania — Most of Pennsylvania needs drivers
- Tennessee — Drivers are needed along I-75 and Nashville
Some Examples of Our Current Runs!
Check out some of our current run areas! Average drivers will average 2500-3000 miles per week and will be home most weekends!
- Dallas, TX (and surrounding area) to Ohio and back
- Atlanta, GA (and surrounding area) to Ohio and back
- Bethel/Wilkes Barre/Reading/Pottsville, PA to Ohio and back
- Cranbury/Monroe/Mt. Laurel, NJ to Ohio and back
- Monrovia/Elkridge, MD to Ohio and back
- Chicago, IL (and surrounding area) to Ohio and back
- Greensboro/Charlotte/Salisbury, NC to Ohio and back
- Royal/Little Rock/Springdale, AR to Ohio and back
*Drivers may be dispatched to other states on occasion including but not limited to the states east of I-35.