The Best Truck Driving Jobs in the Industry
Reliable, experienced truck drivers are valuable to us. At Dick Lavy Trucking, we’re always trying to fill our truck driving jobs with the best drivers in the industry. When our drivers are happy, our customers are happy, too, leading to long-term success for everyone.
New Regional Runs!
Check out our new regional runs! Drivers will average 2500-3000 miles per week and will be home most weekends!
- Dallas, TX (and surrounding area) to Ohio and back
- Atlanta, GA (and surrounding area) to Ohio and back
- Bethel/Wilkes Barre/Reading/Pottsville, PA to Ohio and back
- Cranbury/Monroe/Mt. Laurel, NJ to Ohio and back
- Monrovia/Elkridge, MD to Ohio and back
- Chicago, IL (and surrounding area) to Ohio and back
- Greensboro/Charlotte/Salisbury, NC to Ohio and back
- Royal/Little Rock/Springdale, AR to Ohio and back
*Drivers may be dispatched to other states on occasion including but not limited to the states east of I-35.
Our Hiring Regions
Our current hiring regions are very specific. Here are the needs for each state:
- Arkansas — Drivers are needed for I-55, I-30, and I-40 between Memphis and Little Rock
- Connecticut — Drivers are needed for I-91, I-84, and Rt. 15
- Georgia — Drivers are needed throughout the Northern Atlanta area along I-75
- Illinois — Drivers near I-70 and I-72 South should apply
- Indiana — We need drivers throughout the state
- Kentucky — Drivers are needed along I-75, I-65 South, and US 41 S
- Lousiana — If you’re located in the Bogalusa area or Shreveport, you’re encouraged to apply
- Maryland — We need drivers along I-70 from Hagerstown to Baltimore
- Michigan — Drivers are needed to cover the Lansing area and to the west of that area
- Missouri — We need drivers to cover I-44 from St. Louis to Joplin
- New Jersey — Drivers are needed to cover the area of New Jersey closest to Pennsylvania
- Ohio — Most of Ohio needs drivers
- Pennsylvania — Most of Pennsylvania needs drivers
- Tennessee — Drivers are needed along I-65 and I-40 west of Nashville, US 79 west of Clarksville, and US 51 to Memphis
- Texas — The Dallas, Fort-Worth, and Houston areas need experienced drivers
In addition to competitive pay, we offer excellent benefits. After 60 days of employment, our truck driving jobs include both health and life insurance (100% company paid $25,000 life insurance). After six months, we provide dental and vision insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability, and critical illness and cancer insurance. Once you’ve been with us for a year, we offer a company matched 401(k) plan and one week of paid vacation. After three years, you get a full two weeks of paid vacation each year and after five years you get a full three weeks of vacation.
Our family-friendly environment offers a good work-life balance. We try to allow you to be home on weekends to spend time with family. You don’t have to deal with slip seating, and 98% is no touch freight.
If you’re searching for truck driving jobs, Dick Lavy Trucking is the best choice. We’re currently providing $1,200 for every successful driver you refer. Visit our employment page to learn more about our pay structure. Fill out our online employment application today.